Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Mornin'

We got in from work and Armando had to go back to the city we just arrived home from. (Poor thing)

My Dad’s driver had broken down so he went to pick him up.

I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow at 10 a.m. I dread it, but I need to go.

I did not sleep well last night. I hope I can sleep a few hours this morning.

I am reading two books right now.

The Morning of the Magicians

Reading this book is really a journey. It is a thought provoking book.

My Antonia

I am not far into this book yet but I do like what I have read so far.

I just finished reading:

On Writing by Stephen King

I laughed a lot when I read this book. The book was very open and honest. He discussed many parts of his life including childhood, family, drug and alcohol abuse, his accident and recovery. Most importantly, he gave great advice on writing!

 

P.S. Here are a few funny pictures of our cats from this past weekend and one from on the way to work.

IMGP5106

This is Chochi sleeping on top of her cat food bin. This picture makes me laugh.

 

IMGP5105

This is Cookie asleep in a basket at the end of our bed. She is getting TOO big for that basket. I need to find her a bigger one. She has grown a lot recently.

(Our cats love baskets.)

IMGP5110

I must scoot and get into bed.

Night Night or rather, Good Morning!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Your kitties are so pretty. I wish our cat would be a people oriented kitty. She is really stand offish.

I haven't read the Stephen King book but it's on my list.

I hope your doctor's visit is a routine check and not a problem. Good luck.

I'm picturing you sleeping peacefully with a smile on your lips.