Monday, June 30, 2008

Wedding Photography

Armando usually works in Information Technology. So far, we have not had much luck in finding him a job in his field in our area or surrounding areas. So, we are going into another direction. We both have always loved photography. It was one of the ways we shared our lives with one another when we lived in two seperate countries before we married.

Armando is starting as a Wedding Photographer. I am very excited for him. He is very creative and I have always admired his photography.We got his business license today.

I will be his secretary. :)

Check out his blog at:

http://blog.arloyola.com/

I will add more later as we get the business started.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey, been trying to find a way to get a hold of you. I seen you did some light scribing in Arab, AL. I live there and also do photography. I was going to see if you and your husband would like to meet up for lunch and a travel sometime. Check out my profile and email me at my work address! Hope to hear from you all! Thanks.

IHB