Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Beautiful day

It is a beautiful day today. We just spent some time outside.The weather is refreshing.

I am feeling much better from the cold I've had.

Last night I made homemade Lasagna for dinner. Tonight I think we will have Chinese take-out.

We got a Japanese pagoda for Calypso our crayfish's aquarium the other day. She often hides in the clay pot caves. She seems to like the pagoda and goes underneath it often. Armando and I found that aquarium too boring and it needed something to make it more interesting.

IMGP4005

Enjoy your day and try to find at least one thing (or more) to smile about! ;)

4 comments:

Mary said...

I do believe Calypso is growing. She certainly has a classy home.

Glad to hear you're feeling better. I've been a bit punky myself but getting some extra rest today should put me back to normal. Sleep issues are sometimes a big problem for me.

I'm smiling because dinner is already in the crockpot and I'll have the hour I usually spend cooking free today.

Anonymous said...

That decoration is pretty, can you tell me if you got it online or in a pet store? We are looking for something just like that for our tank.

Michelle said...

Hi Dennis, Thank you. We got it at Petco (in the store & not online). I will have to warn you that over time, the paint peeled off and we threw it out so I would not recommend it!

-Michelle

Anonymous said...

Great looking Crayfish and aquarium setup you have there, have just set up a seperate tank for mine. Love the idea of the plant pot caves as well!