Monday, February 01, 2010

Mayfield Garden

 

IMGP8154

Mira! A peacock. :)

Armando took this photo of me photographing the peacock.

 

IMAG0121

Reflections in the water taken via my cell phone’s camera.

 

IMAG0148

Completely unrelated, and a blurred photo, but I have new eyeglasses!

Here is me trying them on. It is extremely confusing to pick new eyeglasses out.

I cannot seem to pull off too many colors in eyeglasses. Believe me, I tried. (hehe) But, some looked terribly bad.

I could not get used to seeing myself in more square lenses at first.

In the end, I decided to get away from my safety zone of plain old silver eyeglasses.

I went with purple eyeglasses. :)

2 comments:

Luis said...

purple is a good choice and my favourite color.

Teresa said...

I LIKE THEM! I ALWAYS MAKE THOMAS PICK OUT MINE, LOL. I NEVER KNOW WHAT LOOKS GOOD ON ME AND WHAT DOESN'T, LOL