What is left of my studies.
72% Clinic Notes
9% Enhancing Productivity
1% Basic Acute Care
0% Advanced Acute Care
27% Final Exam Preparation
It seems my blogging has slowed to a creep lately.
Here is a small summary of what I have been up to lately.
- Brief hospitalization, but I am all better now! :)
- Monday – Friday 8.5 hours of transcribing medical reports. (This goes well with the exception of the dictations containing speed talkers, loud noises that are of a higher frequency than the doctor’s voice, and foreign accents which my ears are unaccustomed to hearing. Spanish, Indian, and British accents are fine. Australian really is difficult and I never knew I had a problem with Australian accents before now.)
- Online/Phone time with Armando when time allows, especially on Sundays, which is both of our off day.
- 4 day visit with Armando which was heaven, but way too short for the both of us.
- Applying for a job in TX.
- Sorting through our things and packing stuff up.
- Daily spoiling of our cats.
That is pretty much it. See why I have not been blogging?
I have summed up about 3 months in one entry. :p