Friday, November 06, 2009

Getting Closer

What is left of my studies.

 

72%  Clinic Notes
9%    Enhancing Productivity
1%    Basic Acute Care
0%    Advanced Acute Care
27%  Final Exam Preparation


It seems my blogging has slowed to a creep lately.

Here is a small summary of what I have been up to lately.

  • Brief hospitalization, but I am all better now! :)
  • Monday – Friday 8.5 hours of transcribing medical reports. (This goes well with the exception of the dictations containing speed talkers, loud noises that are of a higher frequency than the doctor’s voice, and foreign accents which my ears are unaccustomed to hearing. Spanish, Indian, and British accents are fine. Australian really is difficult and I never knew I had a problem with Australian accents before now.)
  • Online/Phone time with Armando when time allows, especially on Sundays, which is both of our off day.
  • 4 day visit with Armando which was heaven, but way too short for the both of us.
  • Applying for a job in TX.
  • Sorting through our things and packing stuff up.
  • Daily spoiling of our cats.

That is pretty much it. See why I have not been blogging?

I have summed up about 3 months in one entry. :p

-M.

1 comment:

Crochet Goddess said...

Wow it is great to stop by your blog and find a new post. I am sorry to hear that you have been in the hospital and happy to hear that you are doing better now. I see that you have been doing great in school and your plans are going well with going to Texas. I hope you will be able to find more time for blogging updates. Have a great rest of the week.