I am not quite sure if I am having surgery on Monday yet or not. I will have a CAT scan tomorrow to see if all is clear there. If that comes out clear then I will be having the surgery. If not, I must postpone the back surgery and have another procedure first.
The last few days have been cold here. Today the day looked so pretty but the cold air would cut right through you.