Thursday, September 18, 2008

Body Talk

I am studying Anatomy and Disease. It is interesting.I am taking it slow so I learn it well. This will be very important later in Medical Transcription.

I am just beginning and so far I have learned Muscles of the Face and Head. I am working on memorizing the Muscles of Facial Expression and Mastication.

I never knew this before but there are over 600 muscles in the human body.

I have almost finished crocheting an Off The Grid Scarf like this one:

off_the_grid_scarf_144 

My scarf is in pink though.

2 comments:

Crochet Goddess said...

Very interesting about the muscles. I hope things are going well with your classes. The scarf is very pretty love the colors. I started a scarf last night. I will post a picture when I am finished. I hope you have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

We are an incredible construction! Enjoy your course,
J.