Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tuesday

I took this picture yesterday at sunset.

We are having a great time here in Florida.


I enjoyed at the epcot center and going through the different countries. I find the Moroccan architecture and colors beautiful! Strolling through the German section took me back to childhood. Especially seeing the crystal being made and the little glass "beer boots". The Japanese section was great too. I bought us a sushi set and we both bought some pretty chopsticks.

Sadly, tomorrow we must go back home.

I posted a video of the Japanese Taiko drummers we saw the other day.


You can see pictures of our Florida trip by clicking -here-


Have a great day!

-Michelle

2 comments:

The_Gay_Dude said...

Wow that slide show is really nice.....the pic of Armando giving the peace sign....all stretched-out.....is really funny!

~Joy~ said...

WoW...What else can I say! Orlando is definitely the next destination on my list...for next year! And that slide show was...was...well...breathtaking!!
Hope that your vacation was relaxing and you return to all good stuff.
Take care to the both of ya!!!
>>>HUGZ<<<
~Joy~